Rules of Cleanliness :
- Every Student must wear neat and clean college uniform. From hair-cut to dress-up, everything has to be tidy.
- To keep every belonging of the college clean and safe, every students must be conscious as it is a must.
- If necessary, students have to participate in cleaning classrooms and campus under the direction of the teachers.
Conduct of Conduct :
- Every student has to follow the code of conduct of the college.
- Teachers should be respected and their instruction or advice should be followed.
- Behaviour and relation with batch mate, senior and junior should be consecutively friendly, respectful and affectionate.
Regularity/Presence in the class :
As per the laws of education board, students have to be present in more than 75% classes. If any student qualifies the test having 60-74% presence in the class, he must pay 300/- extra non-collegiate fee to appear in the board exam. But if the student fails to present himself below 60% classes, he won’t be given any chance to sit for the board exam. Therefore, satisfactory class percentage is necessary for both test and board exams.
Home Work and Home Visit :
- Students are given necessary home work on particular subjects by respective subject teachers. they have to prepare those within time as the college routine follows ‘Day Based Lesson Plan’.
- Sometimes guide/subject/class teacher pays home visit to observe whether of not the students are preparing their daily home-works, their home atmosphere is suitable for reading and guardians are aware of them. The co-operation of the guardians with necessary information is expected in this regard.
Guide Teacher :
About 8-10 students of every group are always under the direct supervision of a teacher who observes their time of entrance and departure at college, participation in class tests and other exams, class presence and behaviour. Observing the above, guide teachers try to counsel them and take initiatives for their overall development. Also, guide teachers maintain individual report from based on the information of every student and give it to principal for further steps.
Subject Teacher :
Subject teachers make their respective classes fruitful and interesting through their presentation. Students are taught in such a way that they not only prepare themselves for a better result but also develop their potentiality in every particular subject. Weaker students are provided with special classes to solve their problems. Therefore, subject teachers leave no stone unturned to prepare the students for both board exams and life as well.
Class Teacher :
Class teachers observe the students of their respective groups and are aware of the improvement and drawback of each and every student of their class. Communicating with the guide teachers and subject teachers, they take necessary and effective measures for the overall development of the students. If any student fails to understand any lesson of any class, he may let the class teacher or principal know about it. Class teacher must consider this without delay and take instant initiative.